Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hot Indian Model Girl Vibnitha Picture with Profile

Hot Indian Model Girl Vibnitha ProfileHot Indian Model Girl Vibnitha Picture with Profile

Name: VIBNITHA.

Age: 23

. Hometown: New Delhi, but currently living in Mumbai.

Height: 5 ft 8 ".

Vital stats: 33 - 24 - 35.

Modelling history: She has been in the field for 3 years, and is no newcomer to the camera. She is currently with Elite, and has done several TV commercials, including Zero low calorie sweetener, Brylcreem, etc. Her print campaigns include Sunsilk. She participated in Ms India this year and was among the top 10. She also has two magazine covers to her credit -- India Today and New Woman.

USP: "I think my strength is my confidence," says Vibnitha. "It comes from within and that's the way I have always been. I think it is important to believe in yourself.

Image: Vibinitha at the Jatin Verma show.

No comments:

Post a Comment