Thursday, June 4, 2009

Social Worker Gayetri

lollywood sexy pictures
Social Worker Gayetri

Social Worker Gayetri

Sweet and green Gayetri looking for girl / boy friends urgently. She belongs to India and working in an NGO. She says that I would like to be a social worker because I desire to help people. All of my life I have wanted to be in some sort of helping profession; For instance in junior high my friend and I planned to become psychiatrists.

I feel as if my life experiences have been preparing me for my future role as a social worker. I have learned that my beliefs and mores are not the same as others and vice a versa. That being said I realize I will have to put my own beliefs and judgments aside in order to best serve my clients. One of my greatest reservations is that I will get to close. I am working on this issue everyday in my current job as an elderly caretaker. I also must face the fact that I will not be able to help everyone and I must learn to pass the buck on to someone who will.

I am extremely excited to be given the opportunity to do what I love most, helping people find their voice and their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment